Resource Channel Banking Resources
The Resource Channel Banking Resources Website features information, books and
resources on banking and finance. Click on any of the links below to go directly to the
- Audit Revenue Services Billing,
Payment & Collection Systems
- Bad Banks - forum for people who have been
mistreated by banking institutions.
- Bank Rate Monitor -the leading source of
information about current rates for consumer loans, mortgages, credit cards, and checking
- BankSITE - features a directory of banks by state
and country, consumer guides, interactive calculation tools, message board forums and
- BanxQuote - site featuring the prevailing rates on
deposits and loans for banks across the U.S.
- Creditinfocenter.com - this site explains
everything any consumer needs to know about credit, from reading credit reports to
understanding mortgage loan criteria. There are also Q&A's on small business loans.
- Credit Resources at the Resource Channel
- Additional links, resources and books on credit.
- FDIC Consumer News - The FDIC's consumer
site for banking and financial information.
- Finance Resources at the Resource Channel
- Additional links, resources and books on finance.
- FinanceNet - the Internet's home for public
financial management worldwide.
- Money Page - guide to banking and finance.
- Qualisteam Banking and Finance Web
Directory - links to financial and banking resources in French and English.
Directory of Banks
Directory of Financing Sources
- The Banker's
Secret by Marc Eisenson - An extraordinary and amazingly simple book that teaches you
how to save at least tens of thousands of dollars when you prepay your mortgage, The
Banker's Secret offers about forty pages of simple-to-follow text and loads of helpful
charts. 232 Pages. List Price: $14.95, Our Price: $10.46, You Save: $4.49 (30%)
- How to Win
the Mortgage War : No Mortgage, No Debt, in As Little As Two Years by David A. Solomon
- This book will help you help yourself to manage money better, achieve financial
independence, and eliminate debt; including the largest debt for many people: the home
mortgage. Save tens of thousands of dollars in mortgage interest, slash years or decades
off the life of your mortgage, and have 100 percent equity in your home. 163 pages. List
Price: $12.95, Our Price: $10.36, You Save: $2.59 (20%)
- The 16%
Solution : How to Get High Interest Rates in a Low Interest World With Tax Lien
Certificates by Joel S. Moskowitz - Originally self-published, this amazing personal
finance tool sold thousands of copies at $100 a copy! Now in this riveting hardback
edition, Moskowitz is ready to take his message to an even wider audience, showing
investors how to reap ultra-high yields at little risk. 198 Pages. List Price:
$24.95, Our Price: $17.47, You Save: $7.48 (30%)
- Banking and
Finance on the Internet by Mary J. Cronin (Editor). List Price: $45.00, Our
Price: $31.50, You Save: $13.50 (30%)
For More Books On Banking Here