Resource Channel Investment Resources
The Resource Channel Investment Resources Website features information, books and
resources on investments, mutual funds, real-time quotes, stocks, bonds, investors tips,
and international stock exchanges. Click on any of the links below to go directly to the
Want to be notified when we add new resources and books to this page? If
so, subscribe to the Investment Resources Newsletter.
- Alert-IPO! - An automatic notification
system for Initial Public Offerings.
- Alphachart - Java-based technical analysis
- American Association of Individual Investors
- Andrew Tobias' Daily
Comments Archives - From Ceres Securities
- Armchair Millionaire - The Armchair
Millionaire is all about reaching your goals through long-term investing.
- ASK Research - Quotes and customized charting
for stocks and mutual funds, market commentary, analysis and news.
- Association for Investment Management and Research -
A global, nonprofit organization of more than 33,000 investment professionals from 77
- Australian Stock Exchange
- Barcelona Stock Exchange
- BigCharts - Free intraday and historical charts,
quotes and research on over 24,000 stocks, mutual funds and indexes.
- Bloomberg Online - World Markets page includes
information on T-Bills and other financial instruments.
- Bolsa de Valores de Panama - Panama Stock
- Bondtrac - Tracks municipal, corporate, agency
and treasury bonds.
- Bovespa - Sao Paulo Stock Exchange -
The English version of Sao Paulo Stock Exchange.
- Briefing - Beyond investment news. What's
important and why. Concise market analysis from experienced professionals.
- Budapest Stock Exchange
- CBS MarketWatch - Real-time quotes and
investment news from one of the oldest and most recognized news brands.
- CNN Financial News Stock Quotes -
Stock, mutual fund, or money market fund quotes
- Charles Schwab Online
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Chicago Board Options Exchange
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Chicago Partnership Board, Inc LP, LLC, non-listed
- Chicago Stock Exchange
- Coffee, Sugar, and Cocoa Exchange, Inc
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission A U.S.
Government agency with commodity info.
- Data Broadcasting Corp (DBC)
- Direct Stock Market - Direct Stock Market provides
investors, entrepreneurs and securities industry professionals with current, complete and
immediate information about public and
- E*TRADE - "America's Electronic
Brokerage (tm)" - very low-cost trades
- EquityTrader - Lots of frequently-updated
- European Association of Securities Dealers Automated
- Fidelity Investments
- Final Bell - The stock
investor's arena where you can follow the market, learn how to trade online or fine-tune
your skills. From CNNfn.
- Finance Watch - Specializes in world financial
information and investments.
- First Internet National Directory -
Commodity Futures Brokers Directory.
- First Fund
- Fixed Income Investment Research - 215
daily reports for institutional bond investors.
- GIT Investment Funds - No-Load Mutual Funds
- Helsinki Stock Exchange
- Hong Kong Futures Exchange
- Individual Investor Online - The
online version of Individual Investor Magazine with lots of good information about
- Internet Closed-End Fund Investor - Educates about
Closed-End Funds, and helps in making investment decisions.
- Investment in Asia - Lots of quotes, and free
advice from a panel of Asia experts, & access to a discussion group on investment in
- Investools Charting -
Historical price and volume graphs of 10,000 US equities, 7,000 mutual funds and the major
- Investor's Business Daily
- Investors Edge
- InvestorX - Free source of Initial Public
Offering (IPO) and current Investor Relations Information.
- IPO Central - Information on Initial Public
- IPO Data Systems - Quotes, charts, and company
profiles of company's going through IPO.
- IPO OnLine - Weekly commentary on the IPO
marketplace and IPO announcements.
- Iq net - Extensive stock charting and screening tools.
- Italian Stock Exchange
- JustQuotes.com - Stock & mutual fund search
- Kansas City Board of Trade
- Kiplinger OnLine
- League of American Investors - Advocate for
the small investor
- London International Financial Futures and Options
- Market Guide Inc. - Company snapshots, and
research reports on over 8,200 publicly traded companies.
- Buy, sell & hold stock advice with direct e-mail access to every analyst.
- Microsoft Investor - Track
stocks and mutual funds, create a portfolio and execute an online trade. features
- MidAmerica Commodity Exchange
- Money Quick Quotes
- Montreal Exchange
- Moody Bond Ratings
- Definitions of stock and bond ratings from Aaa to C.
- Motley Fool. The - The Online Financial Forum for the
- Municipal Resource Center - Devoted to municipal
bonds, and sponsored by RR Donnelley Financial
- Nagoya Stock Exchange (Japan)
- NASDAQ InfoQuotes
- National Assn. of Investors
- National Discount Brokers - Flat fee for trades up to
- National Futures Association
- National Investor Relations Institute
- National Stock Exchange of India
- NestEgg: IPO Center
- NetWorth - The Internet
Resource for Individual Investors
- New York Cotton Exchange
- New York Mercantile Exchange
- New York Stock Exchange
- New Stocks Daily - A Daily review of 3 companies
- NEWS.COM Investor - Specializing in
- NewsPage Financial Markets &
- North American Securities Administrators Association
- The oldest international organization devoted to investor protection.
- nVestor - Stock market
simulation game, sponsored by the League of American Investors.
- PC-Quote - Provides real-time and delayed
securities quotations and news to professionals and consumer markets worldwide.
- Philadelphia Stock Exchange
- Philippine Stock Exchange - Sole Exchange of the
Philippines following the unification of the Manila Stock Exchange and the Makati Stock
- Pilgrim Baxter Funds
- Prague Stock Exchange
- PRARS - Public Register's Annual Report Service Free
annual reports from over 3,200 companies.
- Quote.Com - Stock Quotes, Business News, Financial
- S&P Personal Wealth
- Recommendations, investment planning from Standard & Poors.
- Santiago Stock Exchange
- Scudder Funds
- Securities Law Home Page
- Securities & Exchange Commission
- Security APL - NASDAQ
- Security APL - S&P 500
- Security APL Quote Server
- Silicon Investor - Specializes in information
on high-tech companies.
- SmartMoney Interactive - News, commentary,
market sector tracking, and much more.
- Smith Barney Wall Street Watch
- South Africa Futures Exchange
- Stocks and Commodities
- Stock Exchange of Singapore
- Stock Research Group - Daily market reports,
featured companies, chat rooms, analyst corner, RealAudio feeds.
- Stock Smart - Stocks, Mutual Funds, News,
Portfolios, Financials, Investments with comparisons and analytical graphs.
- StockMaster - Stock & fund quotes,
high/low for the year, and 12-month tracking.
- StockSite -Features quotes, portfolios, industry
and market news, editorial features, links, and more.
- StreetNet - Investment news and information on
- Strong Funds
- Swiss Commodities, Futures, and Options
- Thomson RTQ - Free real-time stock
- Toronto Stock Exchange - Canadian stock quotes delayed
- Trendvest Home Page
- T. Rowe Price - Mutual Fund information and
- Twentieth Century Mutual Funds
- Twin Cities Board of Trade - Minneapolis/St. Paul
- United Services Funds
- Vancouver Stock Exchange - Provides current information
on each of the Exchange's 1,500 listed companies, including contact details and trading
- VCExchange - An investment game - Trade The
IPO's of Tomorrow---Today!
- Wall Street Directory
- Wall Street City - "Everything you
need to make profitable investment decisions".
- Warsaw Stock Exchange - The capital market
- WebFinance - Sponsored by Investment
Dealers Digest magazine.
- Web Financial Network [webfn] - Provides extensive
daily business and financial news, quotes, and charts as well as personalization, a
newsroom, trading floor, and more.
- Westcore Funds Mutual Fund Terms - A
glossary of mutual fund terms.
- wwquote Real-Time stock and option quotes for all
North American exchanges for a subscription fee.
Directory of Finance & Investment
- Young Investor -Kids get to pick their own guide
to lead them through learning about investing.
- ZDII Inter@ctive Investor - Company, industry, IPO,
market information. Message board.
Produced by Ziff-Davis.
The Wall Street
Journal Guide to Understanding Money & Investing by Kenneth M. Morris, Alan M.
Siegel (Contributor) - This visually appealing, user-friendly guide initiates the reader
into the world of money and the financial markets. Written in plain, everyday language, it
explains how financial products and service companies work, who the players are, and how
to evaluate investment performance. Photos, illustrations and charts. List Price:
$14.95, Our Price: $11.96, You Save: $2.99 (20%)
Investment Guide You'll Ever Need by Andrew P. Tobias - With more than a million
copies sold since its original publication in 1978, this now-classic guide to personal
finance has been completely revised and updated for the 1990s, incorporating the best of
Tobias' sequel guide, The Only Other Investment Guide You'll Ever Need into its common
sense approach. List Price: $12.00, Our Price: $9.60, You Save: $2.40 (20%)
Learn to Earn : A
Beginner's Guide to the Basics of Investing and Business by Peter Lynch, John
Rothchild (Contributor) - In this basic introduction to investing, the best-selling author
of One Up on Wall Street and Beating the Street explains in a style accessible to anyone
high school age or older how to read a stock table, how to understand a company annual
report, and why everyone should pay attention to the stock market. Lynch explains not only
how to invest, but how to think like an investor. List Price: $13.00, Our Price:
$10.40, You Save: $2.60 (20%)
Cracking Wall Street With Your Personal Computer (Wiley Investing Series) by David L.
Brown, Kassandra Bentley (Contributor) - The boundaries once separating individual
investors from the stock market are among those blurred by the proliferation of personal
computers. Today, of course, anyone can obtain detailed information on historic, current,
and projected fiscal performances. This book is a guide to some of the best financial
software and online tools available--and, more importantly, to ways they can be
effectively utilized. 309 Pages. List Price: $26.95, Our Price: $21.56, You Save:
Search For More Books On Investing & Investments Here